Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Why I shouldn't have trusted Jimmy Smits

I just read in the news today that researchers have discovered that elephants can recognise themselves in mirrors. I soooo made the wrong choice in my career path. Why did I think that a law degree was going to lead to a fulfilling life? I blame LA Law for this. Anyway, back to the elephant. How cool is that researcher's job? Getting to spend time outdoors with animals, bonding with nature (I'm such a hippy wannabe). This is why I should have spent more than 5 minutes on my degree application form instead of flirting with the boy next to me. Who knows where I could be right now instead of stuck in this windowless cubicle with a floating Windows as my screen saver. Could be worse, I guess. I could be the elephant forced to look at myself in the mirror all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home