Monday, June 07, 2010

i heart jason mraz

On friday, i caved and got my kid "The Best of Elmo" dvd. As soon as we got home, she put it on and I braced myself for the next hour of over-happy red furriness. When suddenly - so pleasantly suddenly - Jason Mraz appeared on the screen!!! Singing a revised version of "I'm Yours" tailored for kiddies where instead of the chorus "I'm yours", he sang "Let's plaaaay outsiiiide". Oh Jason Mraz, just when I thought I couldn't love you more, you go ahead and do this and make me want to stalk you and have your babies....on a less crazy side note, after Jason Mraz sang, Destiny's Child came on and sang "Walk, walk" which was really good and sing-along-able. Wow, who knew Elmo could be so entertaining for adults as well.

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM , Blogger Eza said...

I am so gonna get that DVD, if only to give me some reprive from the endless Ultraman.. Danish is starting to speak Malay like those alih-bahasa people..

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger Aishah said...

"Tuan, raksasa menyerang!"
"Hmmm, iya..."
"Raksasa itu berada di bandaraya tokyo"
"Juno, ke mana kamu hendak pergi?"
"Kita tidak boleh membiarkan raksasa itu begitu sahaja, Tuan!"
"Hmmm, iya..."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home