Saturday, June 23, 2007

first proper night out

ever so exciting. tonight i went out with an old friend after 8pm, leaving my daughter asleep with her father as the designated babysitter. i don't think i've been out properly since she was born. to celebrate, i went out with just my purse and handphone - no handbag full of diaper/milk bottle/toddler snacks/toys/wet wipes/plastic bag for emergency puking (for her not me). tonight i was a free woman - until midnight at least!

we didn't go out anywhere exciting - just to cheras selatan mall about 5 mins from our respective houses (thank you jaya jusco for coming to our part of cheras!) but it was lovely to have a peaceful meal as just me and to be able to talk for hours with my friend like old times. after dinner, we continued our bitching/whingeing/gossip session at starbucks where like the 2 old ladies that we are, we had hot cocoa instead of the coffees we used to have years ago - it was already way past our bedtimes.

simple though it was, i really enjoyed myself - an exciting friday night for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home