Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kain batik heroins

Reading about Eza's kain pelikat heroes drama (Oh my God!!! Were you freaked out tak? Or were you confident that by then the burglar was already kat 7-11 having a Coke?) reminded me of the kain batik heroins of 1992.

Scene: Top floor of girl's dorm in co-ed boarding school.
Total no of residents: About 50-60 hormonal easily excited 16 year old girls
Event: Break in by a small group of boys from the boy's dorm next door.

I woke up that night to the sound of running stamping feet. Was about to shout at people to shut up and what the hell were they doing playing tag in the middle of the night when it hit me to get out of bed and join in the running - it could be a fire for all I knew! 2 minutes later I watched in amazement as 2 kain batik heroins, my fellow dormmates in full-on girl power mode capturing one of the intruders and whacking him with a stick! I was as good as a pakcik in pagoda t shirt with tongkat - standing there mouth wide open like an idiot but no doing anything. Luckily my other dormmates quickly went to help the heroins and the finale of the night was the unveiling of the intruder-a quiet boy I don't think I have ever spoken to (It's always the quiet ones)!

That was one exciting school night. I don't think we all slept much after that. Just made bowls & tupperwares of maggi and sat around gossiping - all shocked but equally excited as well - this was an EVENT!

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Blogger Eza said...

how about the time when i caught the boyfriend of one of our girls sneaking around in the dorm? he was with some other guys, and that other guy (who happened to have entered my room it turned out) is now so cute and living in UK.. sigh..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home