Thursday, June 07, 2007

Reality Check For The Ancient Mom

Reality Check 1:

Danish is 1. Feels like just yesterday the doctor placed him in my arms, all gooey and screaming. Now he is 1. Sarah is 4. Adam will be 8 in December. I am bloody ancient.

Reality Check 2:

Met a colleague yesterday. Haven't met him for a couple of years. His statement "You look different. You used to be hot". Damn. Felt like he poured ice water all over me. Have I really let myself go?

Reality Check 3:

After that ice water incident with the not so subtle colleague, went home and looked in the mirror. Really looked in the mirror. Face sagging. Body bloated. Hair dry and oh-so-makcik. I need a facelift. I need Botox. I need a hair restyling. I need a liposuctuon. I need a total makeover. I am bloody ancient.

Damn.. really have to do something about this. Starting with making myself feel better with that big bar of chocolate..

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM , Blogger Aishah said...

he's just bitter that you never gave him the time of day!

but lately i've been thinking about lipo and breast lifting surgery..do you think PNB will cover it? hahahahahaha, not!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home