Friday, February 23, 2007

Air Supply and other pleasures

I sometimes think what my life would be like if you hadn't moved into the 'hot chocolate' room near mine. If we hadn't ended up on the debate team (hahahahhaaa...God that was lame, "To speak out the truth and shame the devil, to deny my points you won't be able for your points are brittle like autumn leaves so let me sweep them away and let them fly in the breeze"...and we thought we were so cooool...hahahahahhaha). If we hadn't gone to north, south and france and exchanged stories about those 'trips' and letting bygones be bygones. If we hadn't travelled for 4 hours to see each other and bring with us hordes of chocolates that we could just have easily bought when we arrived instead of lugging it around the train/bus. If we hadn't watched pulp fiction and four weddings and a funeral and played gin rummy and ate until we passed out and bought haagen daz in our pyjamas every single day for that fantastic precious weeks after the final exams. If we hadn't ponteng'd all the CLP classes and drove around subang and shah alam instead. If we hadn't shared our love of eating and more eating.

Where would I be now?

I cannot imagine you not being a big part of my life.

Thank you so much. For always being there, though the happy and not happy, through the thin and the fat, through all the many many codeks.

Thank you for not being afraid to ask the very very difficult embarassing questions "Kat mana barang untuk..." just because I needed it.

Thank you for my wonderful birthday lunch!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home