Tuesday, November 02, 2010

waiting

the baby is due today via c-section. am waiting for the hospital's matron to call me. I've called already but no reply yet.....aaaarrghhhh....waiting is the horrible part. I thought I had managed to lie myself into not hoping too much, don't get too excited...but today, D-day is here and i'm starting to freak out a bit...what if she changes her mind???????? I'm in the office, believe it or not, just finally managed to finish up work and set out the to do list, only just beginning to learn how to delegate. ohmyGod-ohmyGod-ohmyGod, is the baby here yet or not? ok, think i better go down and eat something while i still have some sanity left.

walaumacamanapun, kita minum dulu!

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM , Blogger Jordan said...

I know I said wow last time, but wow!
Looking forward to the next update!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home