Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tick Tock Tick Tock Time Is Ticking and I Am Fucked

Went to Pertama Complex today to search for an outfit for an event that I am emceeing next month. A little nostalgic when I was there. I used to haunt that place during my courting years (read: no car, only the ever reliable bas mini). Walking past the video game joints, I realised that it was more than 10 years ago that I hung out at that place. The place has not changed. It still looks the same, it still smells the same, it still feels the same.

Then came the scary part.. I was still the same! Albeit 15 kgs and god-knows-how-much-I-dont-care-to-think-about-it centimetres more, but otherwise I was still the same. What have I achieved? Damn.. I am almost 32.. I am expected to achieve something by this age. Even if I did achieve something now, no one would be surprised anymore, coz, it is just what is expected from a 32 year old middle age (shudder..) woman. I am setting my target at 35. God.. I'd better achieve something by that age.. What? I don't know.. something.. Win a nobel prize in thermodynamics? Discover the secrets of the bermuda triangle? Act in a Hollywood blockbuster? Write a world best seller novel? Win American Idol? Whatever.. I am freaking out coz I think I dont have enough time anymore..

At least you've got the firm.. sigh.. you are so grown up Lala..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home