Friday, May 04, 2012

Friday Afternoon Ramblings

Its 3 o'clock on a Friday afternoon. I had my sugar fix over lunch hour. But am still feeling bleaghhhhhh.. Over the past couple of weeks have been keeping crazy hours at the office, hardly seeing the kids coz by the time I get home they'll be asleep. 


Now that the craziness has subsided, papers submitted, tenders answered, bla bla bla, am feeling a little bit anti-climax after all the excitement.. Sigh.. 


Am thinking of ditching Monday for a serious shot of retail therapy, followed by girly session on Tuesday. Wait, don't we have male masseuse with hot bods that can entertain these makciks? Hahahaha.. that would definitely make our day eh? They would probably be gay anyway, so there shouldn't be any harm, right? Muahahahaha... 


Have got a 15th May resolution that I am determined to stick to. Am gonna be such a bitch after the 15th, but heck, am already bitchy and grumpy anyway, so no diff. Hahahahahaha... 


Now that I have a little bit of free time, should really start on the planning of little Bro's wedding. Me and my dad being forever anal, we had a project kick off meeting to kickstart the wedding preparation, complete with project charters, timeline etc. I know. Anal. And I have 4 mths to kuruskan badan, else Boy's friends are gonna call me makcik and I would have no choice but to murder them and you'll have to come and bail me out.


Sigh.. I need a good pick-me-up, or a tight bitch slap. Whichever. This lemau mood is driving me nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home