Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Inspirational Dead End!


  • It's 11 p.m. I am supposed to give a 7 minutes speech tomorrow. Theme: Speech To Inspire. Fuck! I can't even inspire myself to write that bloody speech, and I am expected to deliver a speech that inspires others? Damn.
  • Has not been my day today. Felt like everything conspired to collectively get on my nerves. Kids, work, spouse, the entire world in general. And no, its not the PMS! 
  • I like that Mother Teresa poem "Anyway". But the speech has to be original. And am too lazy to think.
  • Inspire inspire inspire. Panic mode! Nak cakap apa ni esok? 

2 Comments:

At 12:52 AM , Blogger Aishah said...

I am inspired to laze around in bed in my kaftan reading a book while stuffing chocolate in my face with my free hand. Inspiring tak? Not 7 minutes though...hardly even 7 seconds...but at least it's brutally honest! Good luck for tomorrow dear, you're a much braver woman than me? Wei, bila mau kotakmerah ni?

 
At 12:53 AM , Blogger Aishah said...

that was supposed to be an "!" after "me" in the last line - i would never dare to "question" your bravery!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home