Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I Envy You..

I envy you.. Wish I had the courage to do what you are doing.. I know that everyday I whine about having to go to work, having to leave my kids, etc etc etc.. but the thought of not doing it scares me shitless. Guess I am just not so good at handling change. After 8 years of this bitching, I suppose I am so used to it. Too used to it that the thought of NOT doing it scares me. Sheeessshhh.. talk about not knowing what I want.. Maybe I am just one of those people who is just happy when they are depressed.. Hehehehe..

Anyway, right now I am writing this entry from San Francissco coffee at Menara TM. Had a meeting this morning here, and have another one this afternoon, and just could not find the strength to go back to the office. So here I am, one of those yuppies that sits in a coffee shop while surfing the net. All these people around me scares me. They are having power lunches, discussing projects millions of dollars about products and solutions that can move the world. (Don't people just have ordinary fun lunches anymore??).

I look like I am doing work, but here I am in my lalaland.. Hmmm.. this is not so bad. Okay, so what if I have spent almost 50 bucks at San Francissco today. What if I am almost drunk on this Chocolate Frappe .. I like it here in my own corner.. It sure beats the hell out of going back to the office and listening to my boss' rantings..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home