Wednesday, November 22, 2006

katak bawah tempurung

For some reason or other, as we drove to work today my husband and I got into a game of trying to see if we knew the capital cities of major countries. The sad thing, other than the fact that we were playing this game (can you spell L-O-S-E-R) was how very little information we remember from the stuff we learned at school. Note to self: Munich is NOT the capital of Germany, Geneva is NOT the capital of Switzerland (Bern?? Bern?? Who knew? Not me, obviously) and Frankfurt is NOT in Switzerland (I kept arguing it was because Heidi came down from the Alps into Frankfurt and we all know the Alps is in Switzerland - or is it really? I can't trust myself anymore and I can't be bothered to google)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home