Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Worried about money ramblings

I don't know how much longer I can keep working in legal practice(like quitting is an option...ANYWAY), it's wearing me down, all the people, all their problems and with conveyancing work, it becomes personal because it deals with their homes, their money and .....I am just tired..it's been one of those months where it feels like everyone's a bit money desperate, everyone's budget (and tempers) are tight and we're in the middle of it, trying to pacify vendors not to terminate the contract, trying to reason with purchasers why vendors are asking for late payment penalty and everyone is dumping their sob stories on us. We get it, we truly do...it's just that, we're not exactly rolling in it either, we are also trying to make ends meet, trying to keep this practice going, making sure the staff gets paid on time, we are getting hit by the petrol and price hikes too and I am waiting with a heavy heart for the upcoming budget announcement which I foresee is not going to be good for us, the small businesses, especially in our field, there are already rumours of RPGT increase which will result in a slowdown of people buying and selling properties which results in less business for us in a year where there is already less business...but there I go, whining again. At least for this month, I have enough God willing to pay for food and parking and my credit card's still valid for my kid's birthday present early next month. I'll just go with the flow, hack it for as long as I can, think about next month's overheads and my own personal overheads next month. At least, we can still afford to eat and eat well. And these days, not many people can even say that.

5 Comments:

At 4:00 PM , Blogger Eza said...

Awwww.. hang in there babe.. hopefully everything will turn out okay..

Glad to see that we still have our priorities right.. Eat and eat well is and always be top of our list .. yeehaaaa!

Jom lah join the corporate world.. the work is hard, but at least there's guaranteed income every month ;)

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger Aishah said...

Saje emo tetiba, mengada pulak petang2 Rabu ni, must be the overdose of rending semalam.

Yup, makaaaaaaan ialah nikmat, heheheheehe.

Seriously am tempted for the regular paycheck tapi aku dah so used to time flexibility dah, I don't think I can...ingat nak try bela kambing lah...ahahahahahahahaha logic ke????

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger Aishah said...

*rendang

 
At 5:54 PM , Blogger Eza said...

Lamb chops are yummmeeehhhhh.... muahahahaha..

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger Aishah said...

ahahahahaha, ke masa tu dah start bagi nama kat kambing2 lepas tu dah sayang lepas tu tak jadi nak sembelih?......ahahahaahahahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home