Tuesday, October 16, 2012

itchy feet ramblings

Feeling very itchified lately to take off, go on an adventure somewhere...I use the word "adventure" loosely as budget-wise I can't go very far and if I'm going solo without the kids, it does mean somewhere I have to be able to return from by 530pm to pick them up from daycare...so I guess it doesn't leave very many options adventure-wise especially if you take out shopping malls (see issue re:budget above). I actually felt like driving to melaka on a whim this morning - if Eza had been able to ponteng kerja to join me, I think I really would have done it. It's been awhile since I've been on a Thelma & Louise road trip.
What is it with me and this attraction to national monuments? Hari tu dah pergi Tugu Negara:
Sampai petang I just kept feeling restless and wanting to do something impulsive...haaa padan muka, nak impulsive sangat, terus datang bertubi-tubi meetings I have to attend this week all of a sudden, padaaaaaankan muka kau Aishah......duk diam2 je kat ofis tu yeeeeee.....

4 Comments:

At 4:14 PM , Blogger Eza said...

Aku tgh Google hotels, plus how to get there by express bus. The whole touristy thingy! hahahaha..

 
At 12:48 AM , Blogger Aishah said...

ahahhahha, baru terasa mcm cuti betul2! what abt train? ada train stn ke kat melaka?

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger Eza said...

Good idea! There's something called Express Sinaran Selatan.. hmmm... interesting...

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Eza said...

Alamak babe, Melaka takde train station la. Nearest one is in Tampin.. Naik bus lah..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home