Monday, November 26, 2012

Boss, saya keluar sekejap

Managed to steal some me time this afternoon between 2-5pm. I sped to e-curve thinking I might be able to catch Skyfall. Alas, I missed it by 15mins and I hate missing the opening scenes of movies, what more a Bond film. The next movie about to start was the latest Twilight movie. Sigh...i am too much of a cynical makcik to believe in young passionate love without rolling my eyes but what the heck, I had already gotten the popcorn, Twilight pun Twilight lah. The movie was....considering what I really wanted was some me time doing some brainless activity, the movie served the purpose but throughout a large part of it I was rolling my eyes like mad, really Bella, really?? And come on Alice, no one's that nice much less a cold blooded vampire but it was enjoyable to have a self righteous rant by mself, it would have been even more enjoyable if I could have thrown popcorn on the screen ala meg ryan in mad love but we can't have it all. But I really thought the movie was about to redeem itself when the battle scene was about to start, Dr Cullen did u just die??? That put my eyes back in my socket from all the ro,lling. I thought this is it! This is when Twilightstarts paying back to its viewers! And then Jackson dies and I am thinking Oh my God, Twilight is pulling out all the stops for its finale, woah..i love the tall Lurch-like bad guy saying "Finally..." when Dracula 1 and 2 charge towards him, loving the we-fight-as-a-team camaderie between the good vampires and werewolves including the scene where Esme is saved by the self sacrificing werewolf and I am all geared up to the penultimate end of Aro when like the ultimate potong stim habis, it was all a bloody Alice vision!!! Oh carutans!!! I hv not been this pissed at a storyline since Bobby Ewing came back from the dead in the shower and said it had all been a dream...even his marriage to priscilla presley after victoria principal and all the ensuing drama including the bucking bronco...Man, i didn't realise I still carried that memory around, must be Larry Hagman's death bringing all this back...anyway, what was I talking about? Ya, Twi-f***ing-cop-out-light, I think I expected more from the finale but still it was a really nice 2 hours by myself, I left the movie thinking Man, it would be nice if I had a personal werewolf bodyguard for my kids

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home