Thursday, October 18, 2012

KLCC & maduku Teque

Petang tadi had meeting with client at KLCC at 6pm so had arranged with Nazri for him to pick up the kids from daycare. Around 520pm he called to say he would be late so instead I went to pick up the kids and brought them with me to KLCC where Nazri would meet us at 6pm, in time for me to go for the meeting. I even thought I might be able to steal some me-time after the meeting before going home. Hah, wishful thinking! After my thing was done, Nazri and the kids were still in KLCC so I rejoined them to have my dinner pulak since they had already eaten. It's nice to be able to eat in peace while your spouse yang dah makan entertains the kids kan? I ordered and as soon as the food came, he got up and said ok then, got to go off to meet up with Teque! I guess someone got their me-time agenda jugak...
Suamiku dan maduku, hala pandangan sama, warna baju pun sama! Itulah coordination namanya... After dinner, I took the kids to see the fountains and KLCC lit up at night
In the last photo, Yusuf looks like he's in supersonic speed!

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ooouuuhhh... ada madu. Tapi mcm hsemate lagi suka madu yg lagi satu tu je. hahahaha...

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger Aishah said...

Hsemate suka mana2 madu yg bergelar kawan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home