Friday, June 15, 2012

Flippin' Freakin' Friday

It's Friday. Supposed to be the best effing day of the week rite? Am supposed to be over the moon that the week is almost over, rite? Bloody wrong! 

My Friday started early. 12 midnite to be exact. Was at the stupid LCCT waiting for my maid who was supposed to come back from her month-long leave. Waited at the Puduraya-like LCCT until 3 freakin' a.m. and she did not turn up. Woke bro-in-law up at home and asked him to check.. the maid apparently checked in already, but did not board the freakin' plane! Macam orang bodoh aku tunggu kat airport. Was still cussing and cursing her (dalam hati lah.. ) until this morning, when bro-in-law received report that she actually went to the airport, checked in her bag, and did not show up. Now aku risau pulak, kena culik ke maid aku ni? hiisssshhhh, dah tak tau nak carik mana dah..

Set the alarm for 5.45, eventually got to sleep at 3.30 ish.. and DD decided to feel unwell pulak daaaahhh.. So in the 2 hours that I managed to doze, had to wake up 4 kali for drink and toilet. If he wasn't so pathetic looking sitting on the toilet bowl looking all sick, memang dah aku cubit dah budak ni.. hissshhhhh...

In anticipation of maid nak balik, I did not cook today's lunch last night, nor was Adam's uniform ironed. So pagi ni mad dash of tak larat bangun, bangun lambat, gosok baju and prepare breakfast. Outsourced lunch to Nani's maid.

Sampai office, parking freakin full. Redah aje masuk eventhough the sign said its full. Duduk dalam kereta in the basement parking till 9 a.m. hoping for someone to vacate a spot, layan Facebook on my ridiculously small phone screen. Nak layan Whatsapp, takde siapa pulak nak Whatsapp with me. Again macam bodo duduk dalam gelap in the basement. It's not the money, it's the principle. I dont want to be fleeced of the RM13 parking fee if I can help it. Baik aku beli San Fran Orange Slushee!

While I was fuming in the car in the dark basement parking, went through my emails, and yeaaaayyy, the topmost boss apparently has flipped coz the project I am handling is not progressing as fast as he expects. Seronoknyeee!

Masuk je office, hey, madam boss decided to make my day even more exciting. Yeay! Sukanya hati ku..

I can't keep my eyes open. The Nescafe I bought only makes me sleepier. I am blogging and ranting with one eyes shut and the other one half open. So if this post does not make any sense, nasib lah, pedulik apa aku..

Its not even noon yet, and my Friday is already avalanching into one bloody mess! Well freakin' flippin' friday, bring it on! Aku dah tepu and aku dah tak pedulik.

Babes, I so need a Haagan Dazs fix! Uwaaaaaaaa!!!


1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM , Blogger Aishah said...

alalalala, poor thing dear, hope you had ur haagen daz already - i had a small tub of belgian chocolate at BP petrol station yesterday morning before work and it really helped me regain my sanity! ready to open our bookstore now? hehehehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home